Call for Abstract
9th Global Experts Meeting on Neuropharmacology, will be organized around the theme “Neuropharmacology: Major Challenges and Breakthroughs”
Neuropharmacology 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Neuropharmacology 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
It deals with a branch of immunology concerned with the interactions between immunological and nervous system functions also associated autoimmune diseases. Cortical system involves the study of mapping neural systems associated in the processing of emotion, and it focuses on the cortical components of the process of recognizing facial expressions. Encephalitis is acute inflammation of the brain resulting from a viral infection or an autoimmune disease. Transverse myelitis is a pathogenetically heterogeneous inflammatory disorder in which spinal cord is affected. Huntington disease is a progressive brain disorder that causes uncontrolled movements, emotional problems, and loss of thinking ability.
- Track 1-1Cortical systems and their complexicity
- Track 1-2Encephalitis: advanced drug developments
- Track 1-3Transverse myelitis spectrum disorders and prognosis
- Track 1-4Epilepsy and epileptic seizures
- Track 1-5Huntington’s disease and linkage with cognitive & psychiatric disorders
- Track 1-6Epigenetics and its role in neuroimmunepharmacology
- Track 1-7Immunopathogenesis of brain tumour
- Track 1-8Blood Brain Barrier and associated disorders
- Track 1-9Brain Injury and Stroke
It is the science that studies the features, properties, responses and uses of drugs mainly their therapeutic effect in humans along with toxicology, pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics. It also includes drug abuse, pain and hypothalamic releasing factors.
- Track 2-1Clinical neuropharmacology of drug abuse
- Track 2-2Clinical neuropharmacology and therapeutics
- Track 2-3Clinical neuropharmacology of pain
- Track 2-4 Clinical neuropharmacology of hypothalamic releasing factors
Neurochemistry is the specific study of neurochemicals, including neurotransmitters and other molecules that include psychopharmaceuticals, neuropeptides, or gastrotransmitters that influence the function of neurons. It also deals how these neurochemicals influence the network of neural operation. The studies include micro-macro connection between the analysis of organic compounds active in the nervous system and neural processes such as cortical plasticity, neurogenesis and neural differentiation, synapses, autism and intellectual disability, interneuronal coordination, interaction of drugs and its effect on summation and cotransmission process and advances in astrocyte-neuron interactions in health. Astrocyte dysfunction results into neurodegenerative diseases, stroke, epilepsy, migraine and neuroinflammatory diseases.
- Track 3-1Dopamine
- Track 3-2Serotonin
- Track 3-3Neuropeptides
- Track 3-4Monoamines
- Track 3-5Human synapses
- Track 3-6Autism and intellectual disability
- Track 3-7Advances in astrocyte-neuron interactions in health and disease
- Track 3-8Interneurons: coordinators of neuronal synchrony
- Track 3-9Drug interaction in various stages in neurotransmitters
- Track 3-10Target drugs in summation and cotransmission
- Track 3-11Molecular and Synaptic Mechanisms
Molecular neuropharmacology involves the study of neurons and agonist, Competitive antagonist and Non-competitive antagonist, receptors on neurons for developing new drugs that will treat neurological disorders of neurodegenerative diseases. Neurogenesis and repair refers to the growth and development of neuron. Neurons never function in isolation; they are organized into ensembles or circuits that process kinds of information which are referred as neuronal circuits. The GABA inhibitory neurotransmitter and serotonin neurotransmitter present in the central nervous system of mature vertebrate interacts with GABA receptor and 5HT receptor respectively. GABAA receptors are modulated by the channel of 5HT receptors through activation of various proteins. There are about 14 5HT receptor subtypes identified from last 20 years which are now researched for their significance in various disorders and treatments. Synaptopathy is a progressively popular term used to define main features of psychiatric and neurodegenerative diseases. It infers that brain diseases are resulted from disruption of synaptic structure and function.
- Track 4-1Neurogenesis and repair
- Track 4-2Studies on neuronal circuits
- Track 4-3GABA , 5HT receptors and its neuronal development
- Track 4-4Synaptopathy in neurodegenerative diseases and ageing
- Track 4-5Manipulation of ion channels by drugs
- Track 4-6Animal cognition and behaviour - Fear and aversive learning and memory
It is a progressive and chronic disorder, caused by death or malfunctioning of neurons, genetic mutation leading to decreased level of dopamine secretion. Associated effects are anxiety; depression, stress, ageing and neurodegenerative disorders, disease diagnostics, drug designing and therapeutics are the research areas.
- Track 5-1Impact of genetic mutations
- Track 5-2 Interdependent disorders such as neurodegenerative disorders and ageing
- Track 5-3Anxiety, depression and stress level in Parkinson’s
- Track 5-4Approaches involved in diagnostics
- Track 5-5Drug desigining and therapeutics
- Track 6-1Drug desigining and therapeutics
- Track 6-2Symptoms, causes and diagnostics
- Track 6-3Neurocognitive effects associated with therapeutic drugs
- Track 6-4Environmental effects associated with disease
- Track 6-5Role of amyloid protein in Alzheimer
Psychopharmacology is the learning of the effects of medication on the psyche (psychology), observing changed behaviors and how molecular events are manifest in a measurable behavioral form. Neurogenesis and repair deal with other aspects on the indications for medications prescribed to address psychiatric and behavioral problems. The treatments may cause side effects such as induction of the metabolic syndrome, type II diabetes related to the medications prescribed for management of psychiatric and behavioural disorders and disturbances. Schizophrenia is such a disorder which affects the thinking and acting ability of a person caused by viral infection, genetically or by immune disorder.
- Track 7-1Preclinical psychopharmacology
- Track 7-2Clinical and translational psychopharmacology
- Track 7-3Psychopharmacology drugs and their interaction with neurotransmitters
- Track 7-4Dose response relation in psychiatric medications
- Track 7-5Effect of androgenic anabolic steroids on psychosis
- Track 7-6Schizophrenia and its dependence on brain chemistry and structure
- Track 7-7Psychology of psychopharmacology
It is the study of drug dependence and how drug addiction affects the human mind, anxiety and autism, Measuring neural activity in Drug abuse, Alcoholism- tolerance to and physical dependence, and properties are mediated through its effects on dopamine neurons in the mesolimbic reward pathway, which connects the ventral tegmental area to the nucleus accumbens, Post-traumatic stress disorder and borderline personality disorder, clinical depression and enhanced treatments.
- Track 8-1Anxiety and Autism
- Track 8-2Measuring neural activity in drug abuse
- Track 8-3Alcoholism- tolerance to and physical dependence
- Track 8-4Post-traumatic stress disorder and borderline personality disorder
- Track 8-5Clinical depression and enhanced treatments
Neural stem cells (NSCs) offer a unique and powerful tool for basic research and regenerative medicine. To date the need to accomplish this has just been met to some degree for neurons got from embryonic undeveloped cells or iPS cells, and still, after all that the information is not of a quality to justify clinical trials. The issue is that, while the cells that can be made in the lab resemble the ones required, they frequently do not have certain fundamental attributes.
- Track 9-1Stem cell isolation techniques
- Track 9-2Application in treatment
- Track 9-3Problems associated in therapy
- Track 9-4Ethical issues associated
- Track 9-5Stem cells in various Brain injury
It includes the social, legal and ethical consequences of advances in neuroscience. It is the amalgamation of neuroscience with ethical thoughts. The ethics of neurocognitive includes brain interventions and imagining, neurological treatments and consciousness disorders.
- Track 10-1Neurological disorders and implications for society
- Track 10-22Brain interventions and Brain imaging
- Track 10-3Neuroethics of neurological treatements and management
- Track 10-44Neuroethics associated with different stages of conciousness and related disorders
It is the measurement and analysis of chemical and electrical signals of nervous system. It includes neurocircuitary analysis, novel trans-synaptic tracing approaches, advancements of optical techniques, neuromodulation and transcranial magnetic stimulation. Neurotechnology plays a crucial role in diagnostics and identification of nervous activities.
- Track 11-1Modern neurocircuitry analysis
- Track 11-2Novel trans-synaptic tracing approaches
- Track 11-3Transcranial magnetic stimulation
- Track 11-4Optical techniques and advances
- Track 11-5Neuromodulation and implant
It is the study of interactions between the nervous system and the endocrine system, also biological features of the cells involved and their communications. Most Important aspects of neuroendocrinology are insulin receptor and hypothalamic programming; stress, coping and interactions, neuro-endocrine-immune symphony, pituitary structure and hormone secretion.
- Track 12-1Insulin receptor and hypothalamic programming
- Track 12-2Stress, coping and interactions
- Track 12-3A neuro-endocrine-immune symphony
- Track 12-4Pituitary structure and hormone secretion- New Insights
Neuropharmacology is an emerging field of science, rising exponentially with the understanding of nervous system and its related disorders, drugs and treatments. The major area of research includes mechanisms of novel drugs, neuro stem cell therapy, immunoglobulin therapy, gene therapy in neuronal disorders and neural engineering.
- Track 13-1Neuroprotection
- Track 13-2Neurovirology
- Track 13-3Neuro-radiology
- Track 13-4Neurotoxicity
- Track 13-5Neurogenetics
- Track 13-6Neuro-Ophthalmology
- Track 13-7Neuroscience
- Track 13-8Novel drugs and their mechanisms
- Track 13-9Gene therapy in neurological disorders
- Track 13-10Neural engineering
- Track 13-11Neurorehabilitation
- Track 13-12Pharmacological Advancements in Neurosurgery